Why Join? Here are 10 reasons…
- Earn your Continuing Education Credits!
- Attend education training conferences with affordable, multiple and varied opportunities
- Be part of a teleconference with Senate staff
- Network with professional men and women established in their careers
- Become a leader in NRA through participation and involvement in the organization
- Present at the state, regional and national conferences
- Publish an article in the Journal of Rehabilitation
- Be recognized through the NRA awards program
- Find a mentor to help you as you establish your career
- Gain employment insight and information from veterans in the field
- Receive a scholarship through state and division chapters
- Obtain first hand accounts of legislative updates relating to rehabilitation from the NRA’s Governmental Affairs Program
- Receive the NRA newsletter and Journal of Rehabilitation, membership certificate, and access to “members only” information
- Participate in community service activities that build good will toward the rehabilitation professions as a whole
- Membership and support from one of the top Rehabilitation Associations in the country
- Professional liability and health insurance
The National Rehabilitation Association offers a special discounted student rate of $42 dollars to members enrolled in a minimum of eight semester hours or equivalent. A graduate student must be enrolled in a minimum of six semester hours or equivalent. In order to receive the student rate, status must be verified by a major professor.
As a student, you will receive our Rehabilitation Journal, containing scholarly articles, Contemporary Rehab, a newsletter from the NRA connecting members with state of the art practices and happenings in the field of rehab and Washington Wires alerting you of issues happening at the Capitol.
Be at the forefront of your studies by taking advantage of a membership with the NRA, that will help you as you begin your career as a rehabilitation professional.
Join the National Rehabilitation Association!