You Joined Your Professional Association - EXCELLENT!
You Are Proud of That, and of What You Do for a Living - And You Should Be!
You Are Dedicated and Interested in How to Make an Even BIGGER Impact...
NOW YOU CAN!
Enter the #NRAJPDproud contest and let everyone know why you are excited to be a member of NRAJPD – and why they should be members too!
Deadline for entries: 11:59 EDT July 31st. Review of submissions and voting will conclude by August 15 and winners will be notified and announced.
Maybe it’s a poster. Maybe a skit. Like to sing?
The point is to get creative and have fun showing your JPD Pride!
The NRAJPD Board will select the submission we believe does the best job of expressing that chapter’s identity and pride. Entries will be judged according to originality, creativity, and message – namely, how well they show NRAJPD Pride.
All entries will be posted on the NRA website and members will have a chance to vote for their favorite. The submissions the Board selects as the top three will receive cash prizes and have their chapters recognized on our web page as well as via the conference in 2020.
Rules and Considerations
· Only current NRAJPD members are eligible.
· Sound or video files should be in a common format and should not exceed 5 minutes.
· Picture files should be submitted in a scalable format so they can be shrunk or expanded without affecting resolution.
· All submissions should be broadly accessible by people of all abilities. They should adhere to the CRCC Code of Ethics and otherwise be professional and respectful. No vulgarity or profanity please!
· Submissions should include only chapter members and colleagues, or their likenesses.
· All media will be considered equally for creativity and spirit, so that technological or production value advantages are minimized.
· The NRAJPD Board reserves the right to veto submissions and will inform affected chapter(s) so they can re-submit, if time permits.
· All submissions become the property of NRAJPD and imply permission for NRAJPD to use the submissions in promotion and recognition activities, including, but not limited to, posting on the NRA website and acknowledgment in NRA events and publications.